Well my first day at work went really well. I love the culture of the new company and everyone is so young it's just amazingly refreshing. By the end of the day I was feeling a little bit overloaded from all the information they had given us and then had us play around with the software we'll be using but I felt good.
After work I went to the gas station and filled the car up because blessedly gas was down at 96.5 cent / liter! Wow, Praise OPEC. God. I'm so happy that I walk to work now!
After the gas station I went to the BC liberals Nomination Convention where I realized just how young blonde hair makes me look when I was asked if I was over 18 then handed a shirt and told to join the youth in the Balcony. How exciting. Premier Gordon Campbell gave an awesome inspiring speech and everyone was very happy. I really was extremely impressed with the Premier's speaking abilities. The man spoke intelligently for an hour seemingly off of one note card. Here's to a successful election for the BC Liberal Party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'm not going to drink to that, you opulent swine!
-Mark
Post a Comment