Tuesday, March 30, 2004

So tired. That's all I could think all day but when I went for a nap do you think I could sleep? Nope. Not at all. This is a highly irritating issue that has pretty much plagued me my whole life. Not napping is very tough because you can get so tired but can't do anything about it. I drank red wine. It effectively eased the tension in my neck and back that was causing the headache and has got me warm and ready for bed. Yay!

My final presentation this morning went well and considering that I was not prepared for it at all I think we did pretty darn good. I took a book to class and read through everyone else's presentations because they were honestly quite boring. There are only so many presentations you can see in the course of 24 hours before you start to care less.

On the agenda for tomorrow is handing in a final quiz and then my Mother is coming down to visit. Likely going to be an irritating visit but then they all are with her lately. I think my sister may come down with her as well though so that should make it much more bearable.

My friend R from Vernon called me tonight. It was very nice of him to do so. He's really struggling with what direction to take his life in. He trained as a Pastor but has been unable to get any work in that field since he graduated a couple of years ago and is getting rather despondent. I tried to encourage him as much as I could and told him that things would work out. I know they will eventually and that he is going to be an amazing Pastor. I really like him and hope that things work out for him and his family.

Well I should likely get to sleep soon. Oh the room-mate started working today! I'm so happy. I think that he may actually work tomorrow as well and won't be in my hair all day! How glorious.

No comments: